St Michael’s Family Photography Competition
Each and every one of your families, whatever form it takes, wherever you are from, is part of our St Michael’s family. We are delighted to be running a competition each half term to celebrate all our different families by asking you to submit photographs of some of the amazing things you do together outside school.
The winning photographs will be published here on the school website an in the St Michael’s Newsletter, and some will be printed to display in school – bringing the wider community right into St Michael’s and celebrating the wonderful diversity of our school population.
Autumn 2 2021
We were impressed by the standard of entries to last half term’s photography competition – congratulations to everyone who entered. We are delighted to announce the winners who have all received a certificate and prize to celebrate their achievement:
Families and Festivals – Jade 1G/H
Families and Fun – Ayaansh 5LC
Families and Friends – Hiu 6VC
Spring 1 2022
If you would like to enter the competition for Spring 1, please read the instructions below. We look forward to receiving all your fabulous photographs!
You are invited to submit photographs in these four categories:
- Families and festivals (e.g. Eid ul Fitr, Diwali, Chinese New Year, Easter)
- Families and food (e.g. a picnic on the beach, a BBQ in the garden, a special celebration meal)
- Families and fun (e.g. football in the park, building sandcastles on the beach, a family holiday or day out)
- Families and friends (e.g. playing together in the park, a birthday party, at a community event)
Rules for entering
- Any people included in the photograph have given their permission for it to be included in the competition.
- The photograph is suitable for all ages to view.
- You may submit a maximum of 3 photographs.
- Email your entry to the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Family Photography Competition’.
- Name each image with your name (first name and surname initial), class and the category letter (e.g. JoeB-5SS-A.jpg)
- Submit your entries by the close of school on Friday 4th March 2022.
We can’t wait to see your entries and hope that, following the restrictions placed on our lives during recent months, you will enjoy this way of bringing us all together in a celebration of our families, communities and cultures.
Happy snapping and good luck!