WisePay User Guide
- Log Into WisePay
- Forgotten Password
- The WisePay Homepage
- Adding Items to your Shopping Cart
- Checkout Account
- Payment Method
- Wise Account Overview
- Your Wise Account
- Merged Accounts
- Your Details
1. Log Into WisePay
- You will need a Username and Password to log into WisePay.
- Your Organisation will advise you either by letter or email of your individual Username/Email and Password.
- Enter your username or email address and password in the boxes provided and click the ‘Sign In’ button to start making payments and access your Wise Account.
- Please remember that both your Username/Email and Password are case sensitive and so must be entered with the correct upper and lower case characters.
- You should change your Username and Password that has been sent to you by WisePay.
It’s always a good idea to log out of WisePay when you have finished.
If you believe that you should have received a letter and it has not arrived, please contact the school office.
2. Forgotten Password
Q. What do I do if I forget my Password?
A. You can request a password reset by selecting the “Forgotten Password” link on the homepage.
Step 1 - A security challenge will appear - this is not case sensitive, either lower or upper case characters can be used.
Step 2 - You will then have to enter your email address and confirmation email– this is case sensitive, and must be filled in with
the exact email address that is registered on your WisePay account.
Click the “Reset Password” button to complete your password reset request.
Once a request has been made WisePay will validate your email address, and you will be sent a one-time use, reset password link.
This link has a 12 hour expiry to allow you to reset your password.
Click on the link and follow the on screen instructions.
3. The WisePay Homepage
My Merged Accounts
Switch accounts between all your merged students.
My Wise Account
View all your payments, balances and messages.
View your latest meal balance
Payment Cards Accepted
Click here to create a new password
Once you have finished using WisePay, click here to log out.
Payments and Bookings
Select your chosen area to make a payment or booking
4. Adding Items to your Shopping Cart
To add an item to your shopping cart, select the item
that you want to purchase or pay for by clicking on it.
The purchase price will automatically appear in the
If you decide you want to make a payment for that item
click the “Purchase” button.
The shopping cart will automatically appear at the
top of your page once your selected item/s have
If you wish to remove an item from your shopping cart,
simply click the “Delete” link in the’ Quantity’ column.
The item will instantly be deleted from your shopping cart.
Q. How do I checkout?
A. To checkout click the “Proceed to Checkout”
button at the bottom of your shopping cart.
6. Checkout Details
You will be asked to confirm you account details and billing
Terms and Conditions
To proceed with the payment you must agree with the Terms &
Conditions that are presented to you. Once you have agreed with
them, click “Yes” I agree to the Term & Conditions.
Select the “Confirm Payment” button at the bottom of this page,
to continue through to the payments area.
7. Payment Method
To complete your transaction you must select a
Select a payment method by clicking on the
relevant card you wish to use.
You will then be asked to fill in your card details.
Click the “Confirm Card Details” button to complete
Once your payment has been successfully
made, a confirmation screen with a reference
number will be displayed back to you. It is a
good idea to make a note of this reference
A confirmation email will be sent to you with
details of your order and information from
your organisation, regarding collection of
your items and what you should do next.
8. Wise Account Overview
Q. What is my ‘Wise Account’?
A. Every user is provided with a secure Wise Account. From
here you can view all your online payments made to your
chosen organisation (ie College or School).
Your Wise Account Overview
This allows you to view your:
• latest food and drink balance
• food and drink purchases
• payment top ups
• trip payments and balances
• last 50 transactions
9. Your Wise Account
Payments, Balances and Messages
• Food and Drink Account - view your food and drink balance, latest top ups
and food and drink purchases.
• Your Bookings- view all your bookings by date.
• Instalment Statement- view all your instalment payments made to date.
• Payment History- your payment history can be viewed by
reference number or date.
• Payment Calender- view all past and upcoming payments by date.
• Payments to Make- view all upcoming payments to be made.
• View Your Merged Accounts - view all your named merged accounts.
• Merge an Account- merge accounts for other students.
• Change Contact Information- view all your named merged accounts.
• Merge an Account- merge accounts for other students.
• Exam Results - View your exam results.
10. Merged Accounts
You can either choose to keep each account separate or you can merge all your accounts so they can be viewed under one master account by clicking the “Find Student Account” button.
This is particularly useful if you have another student at a different school.
Once logged in you will be able to switch between each account and select items to purchase in a common shopping cart, and then make a single payment transaction.
Viewing Merged Accounts
You can view all multiple students by clicking on the “Merged Accounts” tab in the Wise Account Area.
If you have more than one student at the same school or college, you will receive a Username and Password for each student.
11. Your Details
You can amend or check your account details and password by
selecting the “Your Details” tab in the Wise Account area.
If you have any further question or need help your first line of any enquiry should be with the School Office.
They will contact WisePay on your behalf if they are unable to help